Thursday, December 2, 2010

Review: Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation

I cannot even begin to tell you guys how IN LOVE <3 I am with this foundation. My friend Melody made me a nice sample @ Sephora and WOW..My mind has been blown. The coverage is flawless. I can tell you that I only need to use primer and that is it! I usually use powder after my liquid foundation just to help lock it in and set but with this NO MAAM! A little bit goes a long way with this product. I find its best applied with Sigma's Round Top Kabuki brush. Those 2 are a deadly combination.

I am RF 200 in case you were wondering and the site describes my skin tone as follows:
For medium skin with neutral undertones


Here is what the site says:

Rich Liquid Foundation

Lock away your inhibitions and bring your confidence to the fore. Loved by professional make-up artists, Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation provides maximum, long-lasting coverage without feeling or looking heavy. It blends easily and hides problem areas perfectly. Create your canvas, then paint your work of art.

Maximum and long lasting are the keywords here..It costs less than Makeup Forever (which is my love too) but I find with this I feel like my skin looks so good..Wish I had a pic but I will probably make a video demonstrating this product. Seriously pick it up. You will not regret it.


Later girls <3

1 comment:

Post a Comment