Tuesday, September 21, 2010

FOTD 9/18




Did this look on Saturday..figured i'd post the breakdown here since I feel like it and this is where I am going to share looks, tips and tricks on my makeup since I get asked questions..and I am not an expert..I just learned a lot from my makeup artist friends, LJ back in the day and of course practice..

Face
Murad Face Primer
MUFE hd Foundation #137
MUFE powder
MUFE HD Powder

Cheeks
MAC Fab Blush
ELF Innocence Blush
MAC Sweet WIlliam Cream Blush

Lips
Viva glam LS lady gaga
Rock & Republic gloss in Drama Queen

Eyes
UD Naked Palette -Sin on lid
MAC Pandemonim Quad- Violet Trance in the crease
ELF Ahmethyst in the outer v
MAC Pandemonium Quad- pandemonium outer
MUFE #101 as a highlight
NYX Grey/Smoky Trio- color in black
MAC Feline eyekohl lower waterline
Red Cherry Lashes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEAT THAT FACE GIGI... FLAWLESS!!!!

Post a Comment