Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I am quickly becoming a nail polish addict

Seriously I was never a nail person..My nails have always been a weak point when it came to my overall look..my hands were always atrocious..but ever since my girl Monica did my nails I have taken quite a interest in my nails and have now started to buy nail polish like no tomorrow..in the past 3 weeks i have bought about 16 nail polishes..there's about 10 more I want in my life..I am going to show you them because they are gorgeous.
Photos from Scrangie/All Lacquered Up

Up first 3 colors by Nars from their Vintage Collection
                                                                          "Zulu"

"Midnight Express"


                                                                         "Mash"

The next 3 are colors from Orly's Cosmic FX Line : Space Cadet, Galaxy Girl and Out of this World...These you can find on every nail blog..

and then there are these beauties by Deborah Lippmann "Across the Universe" and "Bad Romance" & "Waking up in Vegas"
                                                               "Across The Universe"
"Bad Romance"
"Waking up in Vegas"

and the last 2 I want are by Chanel
                                                    I want the brown one..i guess you could say "khaki"
                                                                       "Paradoxal"


How gorgeous are all these colors? I am gonna start knocking em down one by one..but I will get them all LOL..

Edit I forgot one from MAC from the Venemous Villians Collection "Bad Fairy"

No comments:

Post a Comment